Wizards’ Golf Group Tour Offer
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Step inside a realm of trolls, pixies and dragons. Putt forth on an 18-hole medieval quest in a kaleidoscope of dazzling colors.
This glow-in-the-dark course will immerse you and your friends in a universe of fantasy and wonderment.
Wizards’ Golf indoor course is open year-round — making it a cool place to mini golf, come rain or shine.
Excellent! This is an indoor glow-in-the-dark mini golf centre completely outfitted with wizard and mystical dragon decor. The artistry is really well done. The course offers enough challenges to keep you busy for a nicely paced game. There were lots of families playing but it never seemed too crowded or rushed. We purchased the Clifton Family Fun Pass and this attraction was included and well worth it. It is located downstairs and there is an elevator on site. The facility is very clean and well maintained. -B. Morck
The full Wizards Golf experience:
- Miniature golf experience.
- Course has one golf courses (18 holes).
- Indoor experience.
- Group Rates begin at 15 or more individuals.
- Wheelchair Playable
- Complimentary policy of 1 free admission per 15 paid admissions.
- Advance bookings.
- Children are 12 and under.
- Pick-up area for the Wizards Golf tickets is at booth located at the golf course (located in the centre of Clifton Hill).
- Location maps of our property will be available for all groups.
- Multiple Payment Options: Canadian or American Currency, Debit Cards, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Travelers’ Cheques (with proper ID).
- For questions, please call group sales at: 1-800-801-8557 or email: [email protected]
What is the experience when going through the Wizards Golf?
Your group will get to golf in a glow-in-the-dark showcase with brightly coloured exhibits of Wizard themes, sights and sounds.
How many holes is the Wizards Golf?
The Wizards golf includes 18 holes.
How long does it take to complete?
Time to allow: 40 to 60 minutes.
Is this venue wheelchair accessible?
There’s an elevator to get to the lower level. Guests in the wheel chairs can actually play the greens and the bricks have been removed in areas on each hole to allow the wheelchair to exit without having to go back to the start.