Niagara Speedway Group Tour
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Niagara Speedway is a marriage of traditional go-karts with the added fun & excitement of an elevated coaster styled track.
Test your driving skills along the straight away, negotiate the hair -pin turns and climb the elevated ramp as you head for the checkered flag!
To sum it up in a few words ”its like go-carts on steroids”!!!
“Talk about a good time. It was awesome being able to race friends and foes alike. With enough time to go around the track 4 or 5 times, it’s way worth it’s money. The elevation allows for great views while competitive racing including a part of the track that takes you down hill and makes you literally fear the speed you hit. Talk about exhilarating. I’d have done it again and again.”
– Corey Blouin, Oct 1, 2018
The full Niagara Speedway experience:
- Group Access to the Niagara Speedway track
- Multiple person queuing, 36 at a time
- Safety helmets and hair nets
- Multiple ramps
- Fresh air, outdoor environment
- 1 Free admission for every 15 paid admissions
- Advance bookings.
- A pickup area for tickets will be designated.
- Location maps of our property will be available for your group.
- Multiple Payment Options: Canadian or American Currency, Debit Cards, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Travelers’ Cheques (with proper ID).
- Direct billing privileges: please contact our Group Sales Co-Coordinator at 1-800-801-8557.
- Group discount pricing is available for individual attractions.
What is the height requirement?
Driver min. height 58” | max. height 78”;
Passenger min. height 40” | max. height 60”
Do you need a driver's licence to drive?
Is there a minimum age?
Yes. To carry a passenger, the driver must be a minimum of 18 years of age, or the parent or legal guardian of the passenger.
How tall is the Speedway?
Speedway height: 42 ft.
What is the track length of the Speedway?
Speedway track length: 2000 linear ft.
What is the average track speed?
Average track speed: 24.14 km/hr
What is the maximum number of karts running on the track?
36 Karts at one time.
What is the weight of each Kart?
Kart weight: 637 lbs
What is the maximum combined passenger weight?
Maximum total passenger weight per kart: 375lbs
What is the capacity of each kart?
Maximum capacity: 1.5 people per go kart.
What is the ramp speed of the Karts?
Ramp speed: 32.2 km/hr.
What is the maximum loading capacity?
Maximum loading capacity: 36 karts simultaneously
What is the ride duration?
36 go-karts go-every ride cycle (5-8 minutes) – However many laps can be run in that time-frame.
How many tonnes of steel was used for the Speedway?
Total weight of steel: 595,420 lbs of steel (approx. 300 tons)
Is the Speedway weather dependent or seasonal?
Will not run if there is rain on the track. Due to slippery conditions.
Rain Condition: Track will temporarily shut down until the rain stops completely. When the rain stops, workers will dry off the track and open once the track is dry.
Seasonal Attraction: Ride will not operate in the Winter months.