Niagara Falls' newest haunted attraction is set to return this October, as Frightmare in the Falls takes over the Scotiabank Convention Centre October 26th and 27th. The convention will be a mashup of everything horror-related, including celebrity guests, horror-themed vendors, memorabilia, panels, movies, autographs, displays, movie cars, cosplay, special effects props, artists, haunted attractions.& much more!
Saturday, October 26, 2019 - 11am - 6pm
Sunday, October 27, 2019 - 11am - 4pm
Scotiabank Convention Centre, Niagara Falls Canada
Tickets start at just $22.95
Celebrity guests include
- Kane Hodder (Friday The 13th)
- Kane Hodder is best known for his portrayal of Jason Voorhees in four films from the Friday the 13th film series: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood, Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan, Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, and Jason X.
- Bill Moseley (The Devil's Rejects)
- William “Bill” Moseley (born November 11, 1951) is an American film actor and musician who has starred in a number of cult classic horror films, including House of 1000 Corpses (2003), Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008) and The Devil’s Rejects (2005). His first big role was in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986) as Chop Top.
- Michael Berryman (The Hills Have Eyes)
- Late 1970s horror genre icon who’s best known for his creepy performance as “Pluto” in the uncompromising Wes Craven horror film The Hills Have Eyes (1977). Berryman (who suffers from Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia, a rare condition leaving him with no sweat glands, hair, fingernails or teeth.
- Dee Wallace (Cujo)
- Dee Wallace, is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her role as Mary, the mother, in the 1982 blockbuster film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. She is also known for her starring roles in several horror films including The Hills Have Eyes (1977), The Howling (1981), Cujo(1983) and Critters (1986), which earned her the title of “scream queen”.
- Linnea Quigley (Iconic Scream Queen)
- Barbara Linnea Quigley was born in Davenport, Iowa, on May 27, 1958 to Heath and Dorothy Quigley. Her Mother was a housewife and her Father a noted Chiropractor and psychologist. After moving with her family to Los Angeles in the late 1970s, the short, petite Linnea began working at a Jack Lalanne Spa. There she was encouraged to try modeling and acting. She soon began getting small parts in commercials and B-movies, such as “Stone Cold Dead” (1979) and “Wheeler” (1975).
- Lar Park Lincoln (Friday The 13th part VII)
- Lar Park Lincoln is an American actress. She appeared in the 1987 film House II: The Second Story as Kate, the 1988 horror film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood as Tina Shepard, and a 1988 episode of the anthology horror series Freddy’s Nightmares as Karyn. Lincoln starred in the television series Knots Landing from 1987 to 1991.
- Barbara Crampton (Re-Animator)
- Barbara Crampton was born on December 27, 1958 in Levittown, New York. Growing up in Vermont, she spent the majority of her childhood summers traveling the country with a roadside carnival that her father worked for.
- Adrienne King (Friday The 13th)
- Adrienne was born in and raised Oyster Bay, Long Island and did her first commercial when she was six months old, and has stayed at it with a brief hiatus or two ever since. She has also studied voice and dance, being continually involved in some phase of show business. She has done numerous television and radio commercials.
- Ari Lehman (Friday the 13th)
- Ari Lehman is the actor/singer who has the unique honor of having played the role of the First Jason Voorhees in the Paramount Classic Horror Film “Friday the 13th” (1980). The original “Boy In The Lake” himself, Ari played a crucial role in the film’s famous final scene, in which he suddenly emerges from the icy waters of Crystal Lake.
- Terry Kiser (Friday The 13th)
- Excellent, prolific and dependable character actor Terry Kiser was born in Omaha, Nebraska. Terry attended the University of Kansas on both football and dramatic scholarships. He graduated with a degree in Industrial Engineering and worked for three years in this profession in his hometown of Omaha. Kiser also acted in some 50 plays around this same time. Terry then moved to New York and studied his craft at the Actors Studio, where he was mentored by legendary Method acting teacher Lee Strasberg.
- Andrew Divoff (Wishmaster)
- Andrew Daniel Divoff is a Russian film, television actor and stuntman, best known for playing the evil Djinn in the first two Wishmaster films and the villains Cherry Ganz in Another 48 Hrs., Ernesto Mendoza in A Low Down Dirty Shame, Boris Bazylev in Air Force One, Ivan Sarnoff in CSI: Miami and Mikhail Bakunin in Lost.
- William Forsythe (The Devil's Rejects)
- William Forsythe is best known for his portrayal of various gangsters and tough guys in films such as Raising Arizona, Gotti, Once Upon a Time in America, Stone Cold, Out For Justice, Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead, Dick Tracy, The Rock, American Me and The Devil’s Rejects. He also played recurring characters in the series Boardwalk Empire, Justified, and John Doe.
- Julian Richings (Supernatural)
- Julian Richings was born in Oxford, England, and has become a familiar figure to Canadian cinema and television audiences, appearing in over 50 films and 20 separate television series.
- John Dugan (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- John Dugan was born in Brazil, Indiana. He attended the Goodman School of Drama at the Art Institute of Chicago. During his time in Chicago, he performed in several theatrical productions. While he was in Chicago, screenwriter Kim Henkle approached him to portray an old patriarch of a cannibalistic family, and he enthusiastically accepted the offer. He was cast as Grandpa in “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre”,
- R.A. Mihailoff (Texas Chainsaw Massacre III)
- R.A. Mihailoff is an actor and producer, known for Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (1990), License to Drive (1988) and Slasher.com (2017).
- Robert Mukes (House of 1000 Corpses)
- Robert Allen Mukes was born on March 14, 1964 in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. He is known for his work on House of 1000 Corpses (2003), Westworld (2016) and Coffin 2(2017).
- Tony Moran (Halloween)
- Tony Moran is an American actor and producer. He is known for playing the unmasked Michael Myers in the 1978 horror classic Halloween. Since then he has gone on to make guest appearances in television series The Waltons and CHiPs. He is the older brother of actress Erin Moran of Happy Days fame, and actor John Moran.
- Plus many more!
Panels & Atttractions:
- Beers With Jason (Friday the 13th: Kane Hodder & Ari Lehman)
- The Bucher Shop
- The Huanted Cemetery
- Pro Photo Ops