Ghost Blasters Group Tour Offer
TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Take on an army of ghosts, skeletons, ghouls and goblins and blast away!
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
THRILLS CHILLS & SCARY FUN, THIS HAUNT IS A BLAST
Welcome to Bleakstone Manor. Here, you’ll take on an army of ghosts, skeletons, ghouls and goblins. Luckily, you’ll have a laser gun to blast these pesky phantoms away as they pop out from every crack and crevice. If you survive, you might earn the right to be called the top ghost hunter.
Great arcade and (the) Ghost Blaster Ride was fantastic! Went here in end of May 2018 with my wife and 2 boys.
great arcade, great games and prizes, great staff, very friendly. Clean and safe. The Ghost Blaster Ride is great family fun, kids love it…I thought that was good, the ride was long too…” Adam T., Northants, U.K.
The full Ghostblasters experience:
- 3D-interactive experience.
- Loads 12 individuals every 3-5-minutes.
- Indoor experience.
- Group Rates begin at 15 or more individuals.
- Complimentary policy of 1 free admission per 15 paid admissions.
- Advance bookings.
- Children are 12 and under. Must be 42” in order to ride alone.
- Pick-up area for the Ghostblaster’s Dark Ride tickets is at booth located in front of the attraction (located right in the Great Canadian Midway).
- Location maps of our property will be available for all groups.
- Multiple Payment Options: Canadian or American Currency, Debit Cards, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Travelers’ Cheques (with proper ID).
- For questions, please call group sales at: 1-800-801-8557 or email: [email protected]
What is the experience like on the Ghostblaster’s Dark Ride?
Your group can take a ride through a haunted house and try to shoot (with lasers) the ghosts and ghouls that haunt this manor in a race to get as many points as you can.
Is there any height requirements?
To ride alone, you must be 42” tall.
Is there any weight restrictions?
Max 350 lbs.
How long is the ride?
The ride takes approximately 5 – 7 minutes to complete once on the ride (waiting times vary).
How many people can ride in one car?
Each car on the Ghostblaster’s Dark Ride can hold 2 people (no exceptions)