Dinosaur Adventure Golf Group Tour
As one of the nation’s largest miniature golf courses, Dinosaur Adventure Golf features two 18-hole courses!
↪ Dino Adventure Golf: Visitor Experience Guidelines
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Conquer a Beast of a Course! 36 Holes Of Prehistoric Fun! Putt you way to victory at Canada’s largest adventure golf. Flame erupting volcano and 50 life-size dinosaurs are par for the course. Take a trip to our prehistoric adventure for some timeless fun!
“A lot of fun, especially at night! We were very fortunate as my wife and I played the course at about 10:30 pm and were one of three groups on the course. We played among the incredible life like dinosaurs and other animals. There is a good sound system being used to send out a host of dinosaur roars and bird calls to add the the experience. A very enjoyable hour for a decent price.” -Firechief-JL, Vegreville, Alberta
“Family fun in the middle of Clifton Hill! Kids just had to play golf so we luckily found a coupon in one of the guide books that helped save a $1 off each golfer. Nice course! We did the Red course and the family had a blast! This is one of the more affordable and fun things to do on Clifton Hill! A nice volcano that let of fire and smoke and had a waterfall too! No bathrooms inside the gates so go to Tim Hortons next door before your team starts! Just a helpful hint! We’d definitely go back again on our next trip to the Falls! Get there early to beat the crowds! Enjoy!” -Surgtech19m, Sheffield, Pennsylvania.
The full Dino Adventure Golf experience:
- Miniature golf experience.
- Course has two individual golf courses (each 18 holes) (all groups will get one set of 18 holes)
- Outdoor experience (seasonal attraction: will close when weather becomes unplayable).
- Group Rates begin at 15 or more individuals.
- Complimentary policy of 1 free admission per 15 paid admissions.
- Advance bookings.
- Children are 12 and under.
- Pick-up area for Dinosaur Adventure Golf tickets is at booth located at the golf course (located right next to the Niagara SkyWheel).
- Location maps of our property will be available for all groups.
- Multiple Payment Options: Canadian or American Currency, Debit Cards, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Travelers’ Cheques (with proper ID).
- For questions, please call group sales at: 1-800-801-8557 or email: [email protected]
How many holes is the Dinosaur Adventure Golf?
The Dinosaur Adventure Golf features 2 different 18-hole miniature golf courses. Groups upon arrival choose which 18-holes holes they would like to play.
What can we expect from the Dinosaur Adventure Golf?
The golf course has 50 astonishingly realistic and life-sized dinosaurs, many of which loom over 30 feet high. It has a 50 foot high “active” steam-erupting volcano that lets golfers play directly through a realistically eerie, cavernous volcanic interior on their way to the 18th hole.
How long does it take to complete?
Time to allow: 40 – 60 minutes.
Is this attraction wheelchair accessible?
This attraction is not Wheelchair accessible.
Does weather affect operation?
The Dinosaur Adventure Golf is a seasonal attraction. During the winter months the golf course will close for the season.