Soar 175 feet above Niagara Falls for the most spectacular view you will ever experience.
Deluxe Choice Group Tour Package
The “Deluxe Choice” package is a great value and exclusive for groups!
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Best value choice package. This package is for groups who are looking to experience 4 of the Clifton Hill Attractions with customization. Groups are able to choose which attractions they would like to choose.
The Deluxe Group Choice Package offers a ride on the:
A Choice of:
- Movieland Wax Museum OR Zombie Attack.
- Dinosaur Adventure Golf OR Wizards Golf.
- Wild West Coaster OR Ghostblasters Dark Ride
- Plus 15 Midway Tokens
For a total of 4 attractions for your groups to experience.
- On-site Food & Beverage Services
- Complimentary Bus Parking (with booking)
- 7 Days-a-week Sales Office (9am-5pm)
- On-Site Free High Speed WiFi
- Accessible Venues
- Souvenir Locations
- On-site Washrooms
- 24/7 Security Services
- 1 Block to the Falls, Queen Victoria Park & Much More
- For more information, please call: 1-800-801-8557 or email: [email protected]
This package is exclusive for groups!
- Access to 4 attractions on Clifton Hill.
- Includes a bonus of 15 tokens each card.
- Group Rates begin at 15 or more individuals.
- Complimentary policy of 1 free admission per 15 paid admissions.
- Advance bookings.
- Children are 12 and under. Minimum of 36” to ride all attractions alone.
- Pick-up area for the Fun Passes is at the Niagara SkyWheel booth (located right in the centre of Clifton Hill).
- Location maps of our property will be available for all groups.
- Multiple Payment Options: Canadian or American Currency, Debit Cards, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Travelers’ Cheques (with proper ID).
- For questions, please call group sales at: 1-800-801-8557 or email: [email protected]
Canada's Largest Giant Wheel
Soar 175 feet above Niagara Falls for the most spectacular view you will ever experience. Climate controlled gondolas provide year round sightseeing comfort, day and night.
Movieland or Zombie Attack
Choose 1 of 2
Zombie Attack features a fast and precise targeting system to help you blast Zombies at will. The group experience and individual scoring system creates a dynamic competitive environment to see who gets the best score!
Movieland Wax Museum: A walk through Movieland is a like a walk through entertainment history. Snap a selfie next to your favourite stars! You’ll see everything from classics like ”Indiana Jones” and the ”Terminator”, to current hits like ”The Hunger Games” and ”Pirates of the Caribbean”.
Wizards Golf or Dinosaur Adventure Golf
Choose 1 of 2
Wizard’s Golf 18-hole course showcases brightly coloured exhibits of Wizards, Trolls, and Dragons. Here there’s something interesting for everyone to enjoy. You’ll golf among wizards, trolls, fairies, castles and dragons; get lost in a medieval story of fantasy and wonderment.
Dino Adventure Golf: If being surrounded by gigantic pre-historic dinosaurs and lush vegetation excite your family or friends, come and play miniature golf at Dinosaur Adventure Golf!
Wild West Coaster or Ghost Blasters
Choose 1 of 2
The Wild West Coaster 6D motion ride (former XD Theater) takes visitors on an amazing adventure that transcends time, space and imagination.
Ghost Blasters: This cool interactive “black-light” adventure has many different animatronic characters, illuminated props, and set pieces, giving it a whimsical spookiness unlike anything you’ve experienced before.
15 Midway Game Tokens
Over 70,000 square feet of fun!
The Great Canadian Midway entertainment complex is always a family favourite. Here you’ll find 70,000 square feet of fun with the best in interactive games around.
CANADA'S LARGEST MINI GOLF ATTRACTION!
What is the minimum group size?
Groups consist of 15 or more guests.
What age is considered a child?
Children are 12 and under.
Is there any parking?
Free Onsite parking is available.
What forms of payment are acceptable?
Canadian or American Currency, Debit Cards, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Travelers’ Cheques (with proper ID).
Are there complimentary throw ins?
We offer one comp for every 15 paid guests.
Where do I pick up tickets, tokens, etc?
A pickup area for tickets and tokens will be designated.
Will location maps be made available?
Location maps of our property will be available for teachers and tour guides.
Is direct billing available?
To inquiry about direct billing privileges, please contact our Group Sales Co-Coordinator at 1-800-801-8557.
Is there group pricing for individual attractions?
Group pricing is available for individual attractions. Please contact our Group Sales Coordinator for details. 1-800-801-8557
Does pricing stay the same?
Pricing is subject to change.
What is the estimated waiting times?
Varies, depending on time of season
Approximate time to do all 6 attractions?
About Three Hours (varies depending on time of year/season).
Are there any height requirements?
Height Requirements: 36” minimum to ride all attractions. 42” to ride alone in any attraction.
Do I need to book in advance?
The Ultimate Fun Pass and Group Choice Pack must be booked in advance.
How many attractions does the Deluxe Group Package include?
3-great attractions for groups to enjoy.