Visit 10 Must-See Attractions for Only $10.00
Niagara Region Residents will once again be offered the WonderFalls Pass during the week of the 2018 Sleep Cheap event being held from November 11th to November 16th, 2018.
Residents within the Niagara Region ONLY (Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Pelham, Port Colborne, St. Catharines, Thorold, Wainfleet, Welland, West Lincoln) have the opportunity to visit 10 Niagara Falls tourist attractions for only $10.00 per person or $30.00 per family (up to 6 family members). I.D. will be required. The WonderFalls Pass will be made available to purchase starting Tuesday, October 30, 2018 until Friday November 16, 2018 at the following locations:
- Niagara Falls City Hall, Finance Counter, 4310 Queen Street, Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Gale Centre, Customer Service Desk, 5152 Thorold Stone Road, Monday – Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- MacBain Community Centre – MyCity Customer Service Centre, 7150 Montrose Road, Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Niagara Falls History Museum, 5810 Ferry Street, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Closed Monday
The “WonderFalls Pass” includes admission to:
- The Journey Behind the Falls
- Niagara Falls Fury
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Skylon Tower
- Guinness World Records on Clifton Hill
- Nightmares Fear Factory Victoria Ave.
- Big Top Amazing Mirror & Lazer Maze on Clifton Hill
- Ripley’s Moving Theatre on Clifton Hill
- Mini Putt Shipwreck Adventure at the Fun Zone
- Galaxy Quest & Zombie Apocalypse at the Fun Zone
The WonderFalls Pass is good for 6 consecutive days beginning Sunday November 11th , through closing time on Friday November 16th, and is valid for one time admission to each attraction
For more information on this, please click here.