Hornblower Niagara Cruises: Your Questions Answered
As the season for the Maid of the Mist draws to an end and the boats cease to operate on the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls, many people continue to ask us about the new operator taking over the boat tours in Canada, Hornblower Niagara Cruises. To answer some of these questions, I walked down the street and chatted with Mory DiMaurizio, Hornblower Niagara Cruises (HNC) General Manager on Frequently Asked Questions regarding the new development of the upcoming cruises.
1. When can we expect the Hornblower Niagara Cruises to be set to open?
Hornblower Niagara Cruises is expected to open mid-April as Niagara’s Premiere 2014 attraction expected to re-invent one of Canada’s most iconic visitor experiences.
2. What differs between the Maid of the Mist boats and the Hornblower?
Our cruises will operate two brand new state-of-the-art 700-passenger catamarans. The catamarans will be large open-concept tour boats and feature all new conveniences such as tiered-viewing platforms offering visitors 360-degree views.
3. Is it true that the Hornblower Niagara Cruises will offer early morning, evening Falls illumination and Falls fireworks cruises?
Our boat rides will expand the visitor experience to include Early Morning Boat Tours, Evening Sunset Cruises, Falls Illumination Cruises and Falls Fireworks Cruises.
4. Approximately how long is the boat tour?
Our Early Morning Boat Tours and Voyage to the Falls Tours are 15-20 minutes in length. Our Sunset Cruise, Falls Illumination Cruise and Falls Fireworks Cruises are 3-40 minutes in length.
5. Where can we locate this attraction?
Hornblower Niagara Cruises is located on the Niagara Parkway at the north end of Queen Victoria Park, close to the Rainbow Bridge and Oakes Garden Theatre at the foot of the Clifton Hill tourist area.
Our addess is:
Hornblower Niagara Cruises
5920 Niagara Parkway
Niagara Falls, Ontario
6. If we wish to book a group tour or arrange for a special event or function on the Hornblower, who would we contact?
To book a group or arrange for a special event or function, you may contact our group sales department at: