Movieland Wax Museum Group Tour
Mingle with the stars at Movieland Wax Museum…A wild journey through entertainment history!
↪ Movieland: Visitor Journey – 🎦 Virtual Tour Video
Reviews 3 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Snap a selfie with the biggest names in movies, TV and music. From the superstars of classic entertainment to today’s hottest personalities, you’ll never get closer than this. Just wait until you show your friends who you saw on vacation.
STARS THAT COME TO LIFE LITERALLY BEFORE YOUR EYES! These wax figures are so real like it will make you feel like you are mingling among the starts. Amazing. -S. Dooky, North Bay, Canada
Amazing Work! Really enjoyed walking through and seeing some of the personalities and characters both real life and from Hollywood. Even braved the little horror tunnel which was not as bad! Quite fun! -Woody I., Hamilton, Canada
The full Movieland Wax Museum experience:
- Walk at your own pace attraction.
- Group Friendly
- Interactive Experience with Wax Figures and sets.
- Climate controlled.
- Over 100 wax figures.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Group Rates begin at 15 or more individuals.
- Complimentary policy of 1 free admission per 15 paid admissions.
- Advance bookings.
- Children are 12 and under.
- Pick-up area for the Movieland Wax Museum tickets is at booth located at the centre of the wax museum (located at the bottom of Clifton Hill)
- Location maps of our property will be available for all groups.
- Multiple Payment Options: Canadian or American Currency, Debit Cards, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Travelers’ Cheques (with proper ID).
- For questions, please call group sales at: 1-800-801-8557 or email: [email protected]
- Includes horror section (this portion of the museum can be by-passed)
What is the Movieland Wax Museum experience like?
Immerse your group with over 100 Wax Figures, Interactive Exhibits, 2 Short Film Areas &
2 Horror Chambers!
How long does it take to complete this experience?
The attraction can take anywhere between 20-30 minutes to complete.
Is Movieland wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this attraction is fully wheelchair accessible.
So many fun characters under one roof. Although not all of them look 100% ..its fun going through and seeing them in their element. From old time actor's to movie stars today...its a fun place to visit. The haunted house at the end was adventurous...I had a lil guy hold onto my bracelet as he walked through with his family. The making of the wax hands is just outside the exit and leads into a souvenir shop. Highly recommend.
Was another place we went for my friends birthday. This was so cool and I am in love with the wax hand I got to make! 100% would come back!
Very nice wax museum, with very elaborate and creative sets that accompany the figures. We went here one night while staying nearby and had a great time. It’s definitely worth it for the price! Plus you can also buy a Fun Pass which includes the Niagara Sky Wheel and it includes admission to the museum.