Movieland Wax Museum Group Tour
Reviews 3 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Snap a selfie with the biggest names in movies, TV and music. From the superstars of classic entertainment to today’s hottest personalities, you’ll never get closer than this. Just wait until you show your friends who you saw on vacation.
STARS THAT COME TO LIFE LITERALLY BEFORE YOUR EYES! These wax figures are so real like it will make you feel like you are mingling among the starts. Amazing. -S. Dooky, North Bay, Canada
Amazing Work! Really enjoyed walking through and seeing some of the personalities and characters both real life and from Hollywood. Even braved the little horror tunnel which was not as bad! Quite fun! -Woody I., Hamilton, Canada
The full Movieland Wax Museum experience:
- Walk at your own pace attraction.
- Group Friendly
- Interactive Experience with Wax Figures and sets.
- Climate controlled.
- Over 100 wax figures.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Group Rates begin at 15 or more individuals.
- Complimentary policy of 1 free admission per 15 paid admissions.
- Advance bookings.
- Children are 12 and under.
- Pick-up area for the Movieland Wax Museum tickets is at booth located at the centre of the wax museum (located at the bottom of Clifton Hill)
- Location maps of our property will be available for all groups.
- Multiple Payment Options: Canadian or American Currency, Debit Cards, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Travelers’ Cheques (with proper ID).
- For questions, please call group sales at: 1-800-801-8557 or email: [email protected]
- Includes horror section (this portion of the museum can be by-passed)
What is the Movieland Wax Museum experience like?
Immerse your group with over 100 Wax Figures, Interactive Exhibits, 2 Short Film Areas &
2 Horror Chambers!
How long does it take to complete this experience?
The attraction can take anywhere between 20-30 minutes to complete.
Is Movieland wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this attraction is fully wheelchair accessible.