During Construction: Several stores will not be affected and will remain open throughout the transition, including: Cineplex Odeon, CIBC, JYSK, Bank of Montreal, The Brick, Le Chateau, Michaels, Sport Chek, World Gym, Mandarin, Winners, Bouclair and Hoops
Conveniently located at the intersection of Montrose Road & McLeod Road, this enclosed shopping centre offers an impressive 83 units for major retailers including Cineplex and The Brick.
Niagara Square houses a dynamic mixture of 70 shops and restaurants, all under one massive roof. Here you find the latest fashion for men, woman and children, footwear, jewellery, health and beauty products, nutritional supplements, sporting goods, electronics, banking facilities, movie theatres, plus MORE!
Click here to see a mall map and store listing. Whether you need to find something special or essential, or just feel like browsing through some classic Canadian stores, you won`t be disappointed at Niagara Square.
Location: 7555 Montrose Road. (10-minute drive from Clifton Hill)
- Cineplex Inc. (“Cineplex”) is one of Canada’s leading entertainment companies and operates one of the most modern and fully digitized motion picture theatre circuits in the world. Canadian based Cineplex operates 163 theatres with 1,666 screens from coast to coast, serving approximately 77 million guests annually through the following theatre brands: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex Cinemas, Cineplex VIP Cinemas, Famous Players and Cinema City.
- With over 20 locations across Southern Ontario, our award-winning all-you-can-eat buffet offers over 150 delicious dishes showcasing the best in Chinese Canadian fare. Enjoy our extensive soup and salad bars, grill table, prime rib counter, sushi corner, and a variety of hot foods. An array of desserts, an ice cream sundae bar and frozen yogurt station offer the perfect end to the meal. Take-out and delivery, prepared fresh to order, are also available at every location.
- Michaels...Where Imagination is Celebrated, Inspiration Thrives, Discovery Amazes, Dreams Are Realized, and Creativity Happens! Michaels Stores, Inc. is North America's largest specialty retailer of arts, crafts, framing, floral, wall decor, and seasonal merchandise for the hobbyist and do-it yourself home decorator. Michaels Stores, Inc. currently owns and operates more than 1,100 Michaels stores, and we're still growing! The average Michaels store now contains 40,000 different products in 18,200 square feet (1,700 m²) of selling space.
- The Brick
- Since 1971, Canadians have been choosing The Brick to furnish their homes. Today, The Brick, which is owned by Leon’s Furniture Ltd., has become Canada’s largest home furniture retailer. We’re known for selling high-quality household furniture, mattresses, appliances and home electronics at great prices. The Brick’s friendly and professional people work hard for our customers every day. Our head office is proudly based in Edmonton, Alberta, and we operate more than 220 stores across Canada. We’re not just The Brick - we’re also The Brick Mattress Store, The Brick Super Store and United Furniture Warehouse.
- At WINNERS, we deliver great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. WINNERS is an off-price retailer. For us, value is a combination of fashion, brand, quality and price. Unlike traditional retailers, we generally don’t do promotions, sales, coupons or other gimmicks – just brand name and designer fashions that are 20%-60% less than department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every single day!
- World Gym
- The iconic World Gym brand was founded in 1976 by Joe Gold during the glory days of "Muscle Beach" in Venice, CA. Joe was one of the original ringleaders of Muscle Beach. Since that time, World Gym has evolved into an internationally recognized brand that has captured the imagination of people around the globe. Given its storied past, it is no surprise that World Gym is one of the most celebrated fitness brands in the world today. The serious, no-nonsense workout. The commitment to always remain a true gym, not a resort. A place where great shape is an authentic passion. Where you belong among friends. Where everyone's a star, and you have the power to lift yourself to greatness. This is World Gym.