Niagara Falls Elvis Festival
The unique surroundings leads to a weekend of glamour and beauty with the Festival being made special by the performing Elvis Tribute Artists. This event runs from April 26th - April 28nd, 2019 and will be a three day celebration of Elvis and his music!
Elvis Festival Weekend Pass
For the true Elvis fan, this ticket allows you to enjoy each and every show during the three day Niagara Falls Elvis Festival weekend. Included in the full festival package are tickets to all three spectacular shows, featuring world class Elvis Tribute Artists and of course, tickets to all four rounds of the Elvis Tribute Artist Contest.
This ticket also includes access to the after party & dance after the show.
This year we are introducing tiered pricing:
(HST not included)
Level 1 and 2 - $293
Level 3 - $259.00
Level 4 - $228.00
Level 5 - $205.00
Level 6 - $178.00
Meal Package $149.99 - (includes gratuity and HST)
This option allows you to experience our Elvis Festival Weekend Package at a reduced rate and priority seating for the best seats in the Theatre!
Weekend Package Includes Friday April 26th to Sunday April 28th
- Headliner Show | Jay Dupuis and Cote Deonath
- Elvis Competition (Morning)
- Elvis Competition (Afternoon)
- Headliner Show | Dean Z and Diogo Light
- Elvis Gospel Hour "Where No One Stands Alone"
- Elvis Competition Afternoon Semi-Finals
- Competition Evening Finale, People’s Choice Award & King Crowning